Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Banned
    thanks man! wish me luck! DO they still make those ebay sniper programs that flood the bids at the last second? lol

Quote Originally Posted by jerrysfishing View Post
    I'm not bidding on it. I was just trying to help you out

2. Member
    I don't know
    Quote Originally Posted by FishInTheDesert View Post
    thanks man! wish me luck! DO they still make those ebay sniper programs that flood the bids at the last second? lol

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M1RT View Post
    Fenwick LunkerStik is a good option.
    Yeah, but they're heavy. Something to consider.
    Alex Darsen - 2013 Phoenix 920/Mercury 250 ProXS
    Fishing is not a matter of life or death.
    It's more serious than that!

4. Member
    Check your local Walmarts for the Quantum rods. My local store had them for cheap a while ago.
    I dont remember 100%...but i think I got my hands on one of those at either dicks or gander when they were going out of business....and I didnt like it and the noodly feel you mention.....that actually turned me off glass rods! im just getting my interest back up in them for curiosity sake.....and also because I just bought a Dobyns Colt in MH for cranking....that I think will serve better as a multipurpose rod (I only carry 4 rods, and 1 fairy wand on my boat....small tracker)...so figure it cant hurt to get another cranking/reaction stick to alternate with my duckett crank rod.

what company made the rick clunn rods....i love older gear. I got an old heavy pinnacle reel with brass looking/or actual brass handles that i like to toss....I call it my armageddon reel cuz it looks like itll survive! lol

ive seen the quantums for $100 before....shouldve pulled the trigger! Ill keep looking...not in a super rush.

5. Banned
    I don't know
    I missed the damn ending by an hour. Sold for $33 damn dollars. SMH. pretty disappointed Im an idiot and dont know how timezones work. couldve got the exact rod I wanted for $53....smdh.

6. Member
    I missed the damn ending by an hour. Sold for $33 damn dollars. SMH. pretty disappointed Im an idiot and dont know how timezones work. couldve got the exact rod I wanted for $53....smdh.
    There is another one for sale

7. Banned
    There is another one for sale
    setting a calendar reminder on my phone for it right now! Thanks again!!!

8. Member
    I've got a couple of the One3 cranking rods and have been pretty impressed with them. I have a 7'9 Defy and 7' Chrome. The M power is a little too soft for my tastes, so I'm gonna grab a 7'3 MH in the next couple of weeks.

9. Scraps
    Bidnapper. You can join, get the rod, and then freeze your membership 'til you need it again. Powell has the 3D on closeout. I would guess they are in stock. Might be able to find a Nusance version around. But I think that one is whippier than the other lines. I think the lower level lines aren't as stiff as the high end Powells.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by krindgen View Post
    Bidnapper. You can join, get the rod, and then freeze your membership 'til you need it again. Powell has the 3D on closeout. I would guess they are in stock. Might be able to find a Nusance version around. But I think that one is whippier than the other lines. I think the lower level lines aren't as stiff as the high end Powells.
    I ended up just ordering the powell rod. I think this thread mightve woken up the bids....because this rod was selling for about $50 and then this thread happened and it sold for....more than I wanted....but still a good price. Im just super cheap! LMAO Ill let you all know what I think....and hopefully troll around a 10 pounder i can convince to bite my hooks to post here! lol

gonna try my luck with the inferno......if i like it even a tiny bit, theres a good chance ill buy another (mid level) glass rod in a few months cuz I crank so much!

11. Joe4d
    cant remember the fat guys name,,, but remember him hawking glass rods on one side of his mouth,, and zero stretch braided line out the other back in the 90's ,, dude,, just buy some decent mono and a basic graphite. you can spend a gazzillion more but bet you wont land more fish

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12