Dale Hollow Night Fishing

Has anyone been or heard any reports? I'm going down tomorrow night and was just looking for info. Not much on the net these days for that lake with smalljaw.com gone. I'm planning on the usual of spinner baits and hair jigs but any further info would be appreciated. Haven't night fished down there in a couple years so looking forward to catching a few!

2. Member
    humps with grass..

spinner bait , big worm....

If you aren't getting bit they aren't there... they are grouped up really strong right now

Fishing is great with a spinnerbait. Had 8 last night in about 3 hrs 5 largemouth 3 smallmouth. Smallest was about 3lbs Largest was almost 5. Good night for such a short trip. Big Blk/Blue spinnerbait.
    99 Ranger 217 Cherokee w/115hp Evinrude

How is the daytime fishing in early june? Planning a week long trip next year June 7-15
    2022 Blazer 675 Ultimate
    2022 Merc 300 Pro XS
    2017 YZ250F
    Kenny Hollingsworth<<<<<<<<<MY NAME!
    828 674 6752
    Hendersonville NC<<<<MY LOCATION!!

Never fished in the day in the summer in my life.

6. Member
    I don’t have the desire to fish at night anymore lol. Honestly though I Fish Dale December thru April. I just prefer the cooler water.
    Basscat!

7. Justin187
    I’ll be down next Saturday for a week to give it a go. Hired dusk2dawn for the first night to try and shorten the learning curve for how to set things up, what to look for and just how difficult it is to navigate at night down there. I’ve got high hopes for a good trip. Really anxious to try the early morning and late afternoon topwater our.

Good luck.

9. Member
    He will put on fish used him twice good folks

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin0156 View Post
    I’ll be down next Saturday for a week to give it a go. Hired dusk2dawn for the first night to try and shorten the learning curve for how to set things up, what to look for and just how difficult it is to navigate at night down there. I’ve got high hopes for a good trip. Really anxious to try the early morning and late afternoon topwater our.
    Greg will put you on fish for sure. I've fished with him 3 or 4 times. He's a good guy.