Thread: X19 boat cover

X19 boat cover

Bought my x 19 used and it was garage kept. I’m looking to get a cover for it for when I travel and when it’s outside at my inlaws. Anyone have any recommendations? Thanks
    2017 x19 175 sho

2. Member
    mine came with a good one straight from the factory. Might want to connect with a local xpress dealer and see if they can get a price from the factory on one for you.

3. Member
    The dealer told me that a factory cover wasn't available for my 2018 X19. Hope he was right. Just ordered one from boatcoversdirect.com. Distributor was out of Chesnee and manufacturer is in Inman. Would like to know if there is a factory cover as I haven't received my cover yet.

4. Member
    The best place to get a custom cover is Aurora Canvas. Check out their site. https://www.auroracanvas.com/

5. Member
    From all the phone calls I’ve made xpress does not make a true factory cover. Been told I can order a semi custom one from carver covers and that’s about the best I will get. Still searching around.
    2017 x19 175 sho

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowhuntercoop View Post
    From all the phone calls I’ve made xpress does not make a true factory cover. Been told I can order a semi custom one from carver covers and that’s about the best I will get. Still searching around.
    My Carver cover will arrive tomorrow. Let you know how it fits.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Topwater101 View Post
    My Carver cover will arrive tomorrow. Let you know how it fits.
    Please do! I’m getting ready to order! Let me know which model you ordered please.
    2017 x19 175 sho

8. Member
    Interested as well

9. Member
    I ended up going with a carver, semi custom fit sytle one. Need to check the part #. Overall I’m happy. Not a super snug fit but it’s very water repellent and seems to be working pretty good.
    2017 x19 175 sho