Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. T Dub
    I heard they might make a fiberglass model

I'm still looking for the 24 aluminum models in 24 months.

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post
    I'm still looking for the 24 aluminum models in 24 months.
    There you go making things up again.

4. Member
    24 aluminum boats ? Hey I think it’s impressive they have rolled out what they have in the time they did.

5. Member
    when a manufacturer sets out ratings like these it means that they only want the boats to go up to certain speed .

Quote Originally Posted by SeaBass0112 View Post
    There you go making things up again.
    I read it here Sebastian. Go back to post #95.

"With 24 models coming out in the next 24 month, I would bet they will have some more aluminum models that have higher hp rating."

I think it's impressive what they've done so far also. Not sure if this was from Vexus.
    Last edited by Grizzly; 03-25-2019 at 06:45 AM.

7. Banned
    I read it here Sebastian. Go back to post #95.

"With 24 models coming out in the next 24 month, I would bet they will have some more aluminum models that have higher hp rating."

I think it's impressive what they've done so far also. Not sure if this was from Vexus.
    Show me again where it says 24 aluminum models and you can call me whatever you wish. Until then, stop making things up.

Quote Originally Posted by Desertdog619 View Post
    With 24 models coming out in the next 24 month, I would bet they will have some more aluminum models that have higher hp rating. These are just the first offerings from a brand new boat company. So maybe, just maybe these first alum models are marketed towards a different group of people that your not a part of. Just a thought. I also like a little higher hp set up as well but for our local lakes the high hp is not necessary.
    Right here ^^^ Sebastian.

Like I said, not sure if this is from Vexus.
    Last edited by Grizzly; 03-25-2019 at 12:19 PM.

9. Member
    Really want a vexus was going to buy 1880 with etech 135h.p. but would have to wait to see if 135 G2 would be aviable in late 2019. went and bought a Ranger with a 4s Merc. 150

10. Member
    Just could not see a 1880 with a 115 and hve to mash throttle along the time

11. Banned
    Right here ^^^ Sebastian.

Like I said, not sure if this is from Vexus.
    Not sure what Sebastian is, derogatory or whatever, but you make yourself look dumber and dumber with each post. The 24 models in 24 months never referred to aluminum boats only. But whatever you have to do to fit it to your narrative, Sebastian.

Keeping it real.

I would absolutely like to see a 135 EtecHO G2. However, I've been on multiple Etec sites regarding this engine. I don't see anything on the horizon for this technology from Evinrude for this V4 motor. It's a shame but apparently there is a global demand issue for BRP to expand their G2 technology to their V4 engines. Seems the only option will be Gen1 135EtecHO. I suspect that would push this size boat impressively. Figure in the 10% HO factor and the 135 motor will rev out 148HP. I'm a Rude fan but the G1 is legacy motor imho that I can't buy into. Seems I have to consider 1980 with 150HO EtecG2. I'm on the fence for a while before I jump into a Vexxus. Mostly like the boat but I'm in no rush.

Quote Originally Posted by rhwbass View Post
    The 1880 is not at all underpowered with the 115 Pro. There is no hole shot to speak of and unless you need to go 60/70 mph it is absolutely amazing.
    We rode a couple ways, two adults, two adults and young man. 48-52 mph some tackle, 3/4 fuel. Handle very well, 12-15 wind, some chop and not a drop on any of us. And it was as quite
    as any Fiberglass that I have ever been on. Very impressed..

Can't imagine what this boat could do with the Evinrude 135 G2 on it.
    The trailer was also very well built, towed well, and handled on the road well.

Vexus has hit homeruns with this line up. It is a shame that boats have gotten so expensive, but what hasn't.
    We want the bells and whistle, it is nothing to add 10k t a new boat (i.e. 2x power poles, electronics, spot lock, etc.)

For 40k you have a great rig and loaded out...

Did anyone think the HP ratings could have something to do with their liability and Ins costs? Makes sense to me.
    There’s no use being stupid if you’re not willing to show it off.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456