What is the best type and brand cranking battery for a 2017 250 SHO

I hear so many different things, anybody got any real world info with time on the water data, thank you

2. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    fished a 2 day tournament 9 hours each, with out charging by mistake, 4 hds units, 3d, sonic hub , 4 live well pumps running all day, and many other gadgets running, finally killed it 30 minutes before weigh in on the second day, its a solid battery and will handle anything you can through at it in a 12 hour day. and it dont hesitate to start that sho

Attached Images Attached Images
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

3. Member
    +1 on X2 Power

Those look great, But expensive.... Something similar in specs made bt DEKA but much more affordable would be this one. https://www.napaonline.com/en/p/NBP7234

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

5. Member
    Go to Sams Club and get a Duracell 31 series AGM it is made by Deka and is a beast of a battery at a great price!

6. Member
    My Interstate 27M-XHD has been great for my last two boats. Runs all my graphs, live wells and starting all day with power left over after an 8 hour day. I am thinking about switching to the above battery when it's time to change batteries.
    2021 Skeeter ZX225
    2021 Yamaha SHO 225 VF225LA

7. Member
    Been running the Duracell for about 6 months and so far it hasn't failed. I do get a voltage alarm on the bird sometimes but i think it's more due to voltage drop of the wires than the battery.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bgibson View Post
    Go to Sams Club and get a Duracell 31 series AGM it is made by Deka and is a beast of a battery at a great price!
    Just installed 4 of these. Hope they are as good as folks on here have said.

9. Member
    Thank all of you

10. Member
    I agree, been running this battery for two years without trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by bgibson View Post