In 2 weeks I'm going in to get the 3rd basil cell carcinoma cut out. This one on my neck below my left ear. Two years ago on the top of my head right wear the sun comes through the back of a cap. Two years before that on my chest right wear neck meets. These aren't even counting probably 12 or 15 places I've had froze off in other places on back, arms, and face. I now apply the sunscreen to my arms and back of hands(short sleeve shirts), and legs and feet(when wearing shorts). But, I can not take putting the oily, greasy stuff on my head mainly because the stuff eventually ends up in my eyes and when the sun really starts cooking, it's like my entire head is under a heat lamp. I swear putting this stuff on my face is like dunking my skull into a drum of crude oil. Now my questions for you guys---from T.W., I'm thinking of ordering the Aftco M63201 Samuri Performance Hoodie and also a Glacier Glove Universal Sun Shade II kind of neck and face shade thingy. I know I've got to cover up the head, neck, and face as much as possible. I now wear a wide brimmed straw hat. I have tried the assorted 'buff' type masks and just can't take them-they're like wearing a ski mask. I am WIDE OPEN for you guys advice and recommendations. Thanks a lot.