PBC Academy Sports/Outdoors $10K Bass Trail Championship 6/16 Falls

PBC's 2018 Academy Sports & Outdoors $10,000 Spring Team Bass Trail CHAMPIONSHIP this Saturday, June 16th at Falls Lake Info !!!

This Saturday..June 16th, 2018

PBC Academy Sports & Outdoors $10,000 Spring

Team Bass Trail CHAMPIONSHIP!!! (for qualified teams only!)

FALLS LAKE~LEDGE ROCK WILDLIFE RAMP

Blast Off Approx. 6:00 am...1st Flight Weighin 3:00 pm

Check in at the ramp from 4:00 am.....Cash Only At The Ramp. Regular entry fees apply. No entry form needed, I will have those.

Congratulations to all the great teams that qualified

for the Championship! Here is the link to the list of all

and your starting positions by points:

http://piedmontbassclassics.com/2018PBCAcademyQualifedTeams.html

PLEASE!!! GET THERE EARLY!!! I will be taking entries starting at 4am..there is no reason or excuse to get there late and hold up the blastoff!!! IF YOU DO NOT HAVE YOUR MESS READY WHEN YOU GET TO THE PARKING LOT...PLEASE PARK ON THE UPPER GRASS LOT OR THE PARKING LOT ON THE LEFT SIDE COMING IN, UNTIL YOU GET YOUR MESS READY....THEN COME DOWN TOWARDS THE RAMP ON THE RIGHT SIDE AND HAVE YOUR LIVE WELL CHECKED, LAUNCH YOUR BOAT THEN HAVE 1 TEAM MEMBER CHECK THE TEAM IN. DO NOT BLOCK THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE PARKING LOT WHERE WE USE THE RAMPS!!!

DO NOT block the Entrance of the parking lot at anytime.

Anglers & Spectators.....If you are driving a vehicle

without a trailer DO NOT park in a vehicle/trailer space!

We need these spaces and on top of that...Wardens are ticketing.

The weather looks great for Saturday with a low of 66 in the am & and a high of 89 with wind S 1 to 4 mph!!! With little or no chance of rain. Lake level is right about 251.88 today....And the fish are biting good!!!

THERE ARE 92 TEAMS QUALIFIED FOR SATURDAY SO GET THERE EARLY TO CHECK IN. THOSE NOT CHECKED IN BY 6:00 am MAY HAVE TO WAIT 'TILL AFTER BLASTOFF.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL SATURDAY AT FALLS AND HERE'S

WHAT TO EXPECT: A LOT OF DOOR PRIZES AND A HOT DOG COOKOUT WITH CHIPS & DRINKS!!!

Call me if you have any questions.. 919-471-1571 Phil

THANKS SO MUCH TO ALL OF OUR GREAT SPONSORS THAT PROVIDED DOOR PRIZES DURING THE SEASON AND ALSO FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP!! WE COULD

NOT DO THIS WITHOUT YOUR SUPPORT!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Let us help grow your business!

If you would like to sponsor or help sponsor any of our tournaments give me a call.

Contact Information:

Phil McCarson...Tournament Director---922 Valetta Rd.---Durham, NC 27712

Home: 919-471-1571 Cell: 919-971-5042

Check out all of our Great Sponsors on the main page of our website!

Our Sponsors Support Us.......So.......Please Support Our Sponsors!

2. Member
    PBC Academy Sport & Outdoors 10K Championship memo to qualifiers from Phil.....Just some notes to help things go smoothly on Saturday:
    ….I do need someone to help me with traffic and live well checks that morning. Call me if you would like to help. $$ Need to be there by 4am.
    ….Do not bring an entry form, I will have those. Entry money is same as usual.
    ….Please bring all the supplies you need to keep your fish alive. Keep'em Alive, ice and what ever works for you. We don't need to lose any fish if possible. Weigh'em in early if need be. You can't cull a dead fish remember. Keep an eye on your live well and fish all day long! Rollingview Marina opens at 9am if you need more ice.
    ….Please bring liquids and ice to keep yourselves cool.
    ….We will have a hot dog cookout starting as soon as you come back from fishing...drinks & chips too!!
    ….We have a lot of great door prizes!! You must be present to win.
    ….Please do not block the parking lot coming in. Have your mess ready, have your live well checked, launch your boat, then have the vehicle driver park...then register the team. If you are not ready when you get there park on the grass or up away from the ramp until you do get your stuff ready, then come on down. Don't block it!
    ….Please have your boat in the water by 5:45am.
    ….One of our great teams is going to win $10,000 Saturday!! I wish you all good luck and thanks for making this the best season ever for Piedmont Bass Classics!! Many thanks to our great sponsors also!! You will see what I mean Saturday when it come to payoffs & prizes!!
    ….Thanks so much and I'll see ya'll Saturday!! The weather looks great!! The cookout is compliments of Mark Nelson, owner of Triangle Trolling Motor!!
    Phil
    See all our great sponsors on the PBC Main Web Page:
    http://piedmontbassclassics.com/

Good luck to the BBC members/teams that qualified..
    2001 Ranger 518DVX Comanche / Mercury 200 Opti (OT306368)