Banned

K- 9 braid and Fluorocarbon Fishing Line

I had been in search of a braided fishing line with a outer surface to be smooth. At K & J Tackle in Jamestown, NC not far from the house ai found just that braid and at a very economical price. While there I also purchased a spool of K-9 Fluorocarbon line. Prior to the K- 9 braid line I had always found Power Pro 30#, Thank you Steve Dyer, to be my go to braid for throwing blades, whopper ploppers, jigs with a 25 " fluoro leader. Only drawback I had with Power Pro was for me it was noisy coming back on the reel. This K-9 braid had a smooth finish to the line and with reeling back on the reels there was no noisy sound. I'm sold! Thing is I only found this brand of fluoro and braid at K& J Tackle in Jamestown.

2. Member
    Have you tried the K-9 fluoro yet? I found out about that brand several months ago, and mean to order some direct from K-9 since no stores near me have it to my knowledge. Going through what I have left of Invizx before I do though. Would like to hear your thoughts on their fluoro. Appreciate the braid review. Maybe I'll get some of that too.
    Alex Darsen - 2013 Phoenix 920/Mercury 250 ProXS
    Fishing is not a matter of life or death.
    It's more serious than that!

3. Member
    Vicious no fade braid is really awesome stuff and the pro Elite fluoro is good as well.