Angry Grand Lake Big Bass Bash

Fished last weekend ( both days ) and have never seen the Dis-respect from the 20-something year olds that just come in on top of you, cut you off, and think its Okay .... ? Had young men with New Boats .... Total Don't Get It !!!!! The Un-spoken Rule of " Give the Guy The Spot" is GONE....! What to Do??????? Somebody needs to Educate these new fisherman about Ethics.....

Pat ( 55 and still going )

2. Member
    I didn’t fish... but I’m 26 and know better. Just tie on a 1oz sinker and let it fly

3. Member
    Lol.... tried that..... lost my 1 oz. Hair Jig when the guy ran over my line with his Trolling motor... Good to know Somebody taught you Better!

4. Member
    I woulda lost it lol anger still gets the best of me sometimes haha

5. Banned
    I'm not saying they were right in anyway but, how many boats? My guess is with the stupid number they didn't have much of a choice every spot was covered with multiple boats.

6. Member
    Seems to happen a lot these days, but it seems to me its always the older guys doing the cutting off.........

7. Member
    Age has nothing to do with being a "ass hat" and crowding some one's spot. Katy bar the door if you hang a good one in sight of the "bent rod" bunch.
    My son got on some fish at Grand last week...first thing I asked was did anyone see you. Fortunately no.
    2007 Skeeter 21i 300HDPI

8. Member
    An ass kicking will stop that!!!!!!!