AVX 1980 Options Questions

I am looking at purchasing a new boat within the next month and have a dealer close, so I have some questions since the layout is great and the price is appealing.

-Are two Power Poles allowed? This is a major reason I have not looked at a Ranger aluminum.
    -Is there room for another battery for a 36v trolling motor? If two PPs are allowed, is there room for two pumps and an additional battery?
    -Can you swap out the center console for a center seat easily? With two kids I need a center seat, but don't always want the center seat.
    -Am I going to be disappointed soon because you come out with a similar boat with a 200hp rating?

2. Member
    Good questions.
    As an RT188 owner, I was thinking along the same lines.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HarrisOK View Post
    Good questions.
    As an RT188 owner, I was thinking along the same lines.
    I did get answers to some, thank you Sclark. Here they are in short:
    -Are two Power Poles allowed? This is a major reason I have not looked at a Ranger aluminum. Yes, but requires Jackplate
    -Is there room for another battery for a 36v trolling motor? If two PPs are allowed, is there room for two pumps and an additional battery? Only offered with 24v
    -Can you swap out the center console for a center seat easily? With two kids I need a center seat, but don't always want the center seat. No

4. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Dual Power Poles on a AVX1980

Attached Images Attached Images