Main Breaker Electrical Issues - 2013 Ranger 188 Alum

Everything has run great on my boat and all of a sudden when I try to turn on 2 things that are connected to my Main Breaker, everything on that circuit cuts out. Batteries have full juice, and I can turn my bilge pump on by itself, or the lights by itself or one fish finder, but as soon as I try to turn multiple things on, game over. Opened up the fuse panel the first time and nothing seemed to be wrong, did the ol jiggle on the main fuse and everything seemed to be working again. But then went back out the next day and still had the same problem.

Haven't opened up the due panel again yet, plan on doing that today, but I figured I would see if anyone else has had this problem before and knew where to start looking for the problem?

2. Member
    Could possibly be a defective breaker. Perhaps you can test things by disconnecting the breaker and connecting the circuit to an inline fuse/holder. Try to get a fuse rated close to the main breaker size. If everything works with the fuse then replace the breaker. Worth a shot.

3. Member
    Check to see if your hull is grounded. I had a tin boat that the hull was grounded and any little wire chafe would pop a fuse