Thread: Lightning ETís

Lightning ETís

The 3 blades not the 4. (Iíve broke all my 4 Blade etís )Has anybody ran them on a XB21. I know there not going to be a great fishing prop but what about a play prop? I have a few of those on hand to play with. I know they rip on my xb2002 but have never heard of anybody running them on the big boats. They will lift a 21 foot Bullet as long as itís not loaded to the gills. If they will lift these boats a 28 should do pretty good on mine. I have allot more rpms to play with than most do.

I have several broken ones. I think Mike does as well. In all fairness, one was thin and the other was a copy. The thin one was run on an Allison GS. The other was a copy a Stroker. The thin one I broke twice. I only ran 2 1000' passes with it each time.

I like them, but I would want to give them a fair shot and try in stock form.
    21' Allison XB-21 ProSport 300XS

Quote Originally Posted by River Rocket View Post
    I have several broken ones. I think Mike does as well. In all fairness, one was thin and the other was a copy. The thin one was run on an Allison GS. The other was a copy a Stroker. The thin one I broke twice. I only ran 2 1000' passes with it each time.

I like them, but I would want to give them a fair shot and try in stock form.
    -----Would sure give it a try if you have one.. (Never know if you don't go)
    I loved them on my 2003 but never ran one on a 21..
    I will say the fastest this rig has been was with a 4 blade Pro ET. which is now a 3 blade..

"I will say the fastest this rig has been was with a 4 blade Pro ET. which is now a 3 blade.." Love that.

Totally agree with Mike, give it a pass or two. I run a lot of over hub props others do not like. You never know until you try. We all run different loads and conditions.
    21' Allison XB-21 ProSport 300XS

6. Member
    My Pro ET lasted 3 weeks

2006 Allison Bassport Pro - Hull #7
    2008 250XS