Banned

Triton Parts Dept

I might be pulling the trigger on a 06 Triton. This will be my first Triton so I dont know much about the parts dept. I have a Ranger now and Ranger parts is top notch. They have just about everything going back to the late 80's. They still have the patterns for the seat skins and will make they for you, wiring harness will be made to order as well. And their prices are very reasonable. Can Triton parts get me seat skins? Dash components? Plastics? Any input would be appreciated.
    Thanks

2. Member
    I've had great experiences with calling triton. I was able to get a replacement windshield for my '01 triton in 2016 without a problem. I've got a '13 triton now and I've ordered a handful of parts from them and they can get you parts for a ton of stuff way back to 98.
    '13 Triton 19SE 225 Pro XS
    '09 Chevy Silverado Z71

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by duracraftman View Post
    I've had great experiences with calling triton. I was able to get a replacement windshield for my '01 triton in 2016 without a problem. I've got a '13 triton now and I've ordered a handful of parts from them and they can get you parts for a ton of stuff way back to 98.
    Thank you for your input.

Quote Originally Posted by duracraftman View Post
    You don't have to go through a dealer for the parts?
    Sam Dunaway
    2005 Triton TR-21X