Lakehouse for sale in Blood River

http://www.buymykylakehouse.com/

Our lakehouse is officially for sale. Please share it with anyone looking. 2 hours door to door from Brentwood on KY lake right outside of Murray, KY and perfect KY lake. Known for its scenery and excellent fishing.

3 Br 1.5 bath 1050 sq ft and on a double lot with complete unfinished 2 car garage/basement that is not included in sq footage. . Lake view and about 100 yards from a private boat ramp and beach area that I launch my boat and kids ride their bikes to.

We have LOVED this place and use it 20+ weekends a year. But with kids sports changing and life, the next few years our time is going down to nothing and we dont want to be long distance rentors and want someone to enjoy it as much as we have.

Selling COMPLETELY FURNISHED! Asking $145K. (the same size lakefront home across the street is listed for $249K)

Thanks,
    Justin Ard
    270-227-2006

Last edited by justinard; 06-11-2018 at 03:45 PM.

2. Member
    Very nice and a sweet website! Good luck with sale!
    Phoenix 721 - Yamaha SHO 250 - 8' Blades

Beautiful house! You've done a nice job with it. Hope it moves quickly for you!

4. Member
    Thanks guys. We've owned it for 3 or 4 years and its been awesome!! And I'm proud to say that I hate home renovation and suck at it, my wife did every bit of that work herself!! She also built the website!

5. Member
    I know that area very good, nice place you have there. Do you know Greg Warner, Marshall Russell, both live in that area, at least use to Marshall sold his this past fall. If I could talk my wife into it I would set down and talk with you about it. You shouldn’t have any trouble selling it for sure!!

6. Member
    If I can convince my wife to go that far down I may want to take a look this weekend!

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by justinard View Post
    my wife did every bit of that work herself!! She also built the website!
    Pilar is pretty awesome, been years since I've seen her.

8. Member
    Rockangler, we will be there this weekend. My cell is 270-227-2006. Listed it 2 days ago and have 5 showings this weekend.

9. Member
    We will be showing it through approximately the end of this month. At the end of July, fall sports kicks in for my kiddos and time is limited. If we dont have a contract by then, we will be listing it with a Realtor. This means that the price will go UP and our ability to negotiate will go DOWN.