Thread: Triton TX 18

Triton TX 18

I am looking at buying a Triton TX 18 aluminum boat. I really can not find any reviews or info worth anything on this boat. Any help and possible owner feedback would be great,

Todd

2. Member
    The 18TX is one of the nicest aluminum boats in the industry. You have several dealers in your area that sell Triton aluminum and I am sure they will be glad to show you the boat, and assist you in anyway.

3. Member
    I just traded for a new 2018 Triton 18TX. Great boat. Runs around 43-45 mph with two men and a live well full. By my self it ran 48 mph at 6200 rpm. I just started installing all the electronics now. I can text you pictures as I go if you like. Just pm me your phone number. I have already removed the trolling motor tray plus the driver seats. It’s easy to pull wires in this boat. I am running new power to the console to a fuse block then to each unit. There a power connections under the console plus there is power connections in the bow. I like to run a new power supply with a hidden switch for my electronics. Keeps people from messing with the units. If you have any more questions just PM me.
    Jeff Barnes
    krappiekrazy@yahoo.com

2018 Triton 18TX
    2018 Mercury 115 ProXS 4 Stroke
    4-Lowrance HDS 9 TOUCHs (3 on KONG mounts, 1 on a modified PRECISION SONAR smart bracket.