Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Garmin Panoptix LIVESCOPE !

https://youtu.be/q-TtJcEQmB0

OLATHE, Kan.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Garmin International, Inc., a unit of Garmin Ltd. (NASDAQ:GRMN), today announced Panoptix LiveScope™ – a live scanning sonar that gives anglers higher resolution and easier-to-interpret images of structure, bait and fish swimming below and around the boat than ever before. Garmin’s revolutionary Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar technology was the first to deliver live sonar images in real-time – forwards, backwards, sideways and below the boat – even while stationary. Now, thanks to the active scanning capabilities of Panoptix LiveScope, anglers can see images and movement so clear and precise that it’s even possible to distinguish between species of fish. See LiveScope in action here.
    “We took scanning sonar and made it Panoptix,” said Dan Bartel, Garmin vice president of global consumer sales. “By combining two game-changing innovations – scanning sonar and live sonar – Panoptix LiveScope delivers the best of both technologies and there’s nothing out there even close to it. Once you’ve seen fish in this level of detail in a live, real-time image on your chartplotter, all other sonar is history – literally.”
    Like other Garmin Panoptix transducers, LiveScope features two modes in one transducer –LiveScope Down and LiveScope Forward – and can be installed on a trolling motor or the transom (recommended only for LiveScope Forward). Depending on the angler’s fishing preferences and techniques, LiveScope can easily be adjusted to change views. Simply point the LiveScope transducer down to see directly below the boat, or forward to see around the boat. Either view provides incredibly sharp, real-time scanning sonar images up to 200 feet down or away from the boat, even when the boat is stationary. LiveScope is also equipped with an attitude heading reference system (AHRS) that constantly adjusts sonar beams to compensate for boat motion, so even in rough conditions, anglers will still see a steady sonar image.
    Panoptix LiveScope is being introduced in conjunction with a global 360-degree advertising campaign called “Sons of Fishes 2” that features Garmin-sponsored professional anglers Jason Christie, two-time BASS Elite Series champion, and Bill Dance, bass fishing’s elder statesman and ambassador. The Sons of Fishes sequel includes television, print, digital and social media executions that show a rival fishing club, The Bad Basses, attempting to claim the Sons of Fishes’ spot on the water and coveted LiveScope technology for themselves. To find out which fishing club prevails, check out the full commercial here.
    The Panoptix LiveScope scanning sonar system includes a compact GLS 10 sonar black box with an LVS32 transducer and a simple plug-and-play Garmin Marine Network connector for easy installation and integration with a compatible Garmin chartplotter. A trolling motor barrel and shaft mounting kit and a transom mounting kit are also included. Panoptix LiveScope is compatible with Garmin’s GPSMAP® 8400/8600 multifunction displays, GPSMAP 7400/7600, GPSMAP 10X2/12X2, GPSMAP 10X2/12X2xsv Touch and GPSMAP 7X2/9X2 series chartplotters, and the ECHOMAP™ Plus 7Xcv/7Xsv/9Xsv chartplotter/sonar combo series.
    Available now, the Panoptix LiveScope system has a suggested retail price of $1,499.99. For more information, videos and images, visit www.garmin.com/panoptix.

Last edited by BBG Marine Electronics; 06-11-2018 at 06:15 AM.

2. Member

3. Member
    Spectacular. And just in time for Father's Day.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

4. Member
    I have been testing this for the last several weeks. It has been almost impossible to keep my mouth shut and my fingers from leaking this. This LiveScope is absolutely incredible!!!! I have watched schools a baitfish swimming along and then a bass would come up to the school and I could watch them scatter. Have seen fish swim toward the boat and watched them turn away. Have seen fish come up to a lure and hit it or just stop and look at it. Wow! Wow! Wow!

SE Kansas grass grower

ROCK CHALK

5. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Holy smokes...........Nice!!!

I saw a something this weekend where they said the "Boys" were gonna be back on 6/11 but thought it would just be another commercial, nothing like this.
    Last edited by fishin couillon; 06-11-2018 at 07:30 AM.
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

6. Banned
    $1500!

7. Member
    I really thought it would be a lot higher priced than that after using it.

SE Kansas grass grower

ROCK CHALK

8. Member
    I have only one word- AMAZING
    Helix Mega 10 SI G2N , ILink
    Garmin 1040 XS / Garmin 1242 xsv with Panoptix Down VU PS 30 W/ GCV 10 networked with PS 31. Boat Rig

Echomap Ultra 106 SV with Livescope 12 . Ice Rig

9. Banned
    now come out with a 16 inch touchscreen unit that has ultra and this built in so i can put it on the bow

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyBoy30 View Post
    now come out with a 16 inch touchscreen unit that has ultra and this built in so i can put it on the bow
    And Navionics cards capability.

11. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    I was half way there with some cash but just bough $400 of reels last month.... Damit!!!!!
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

12. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Riccochet View Post
    And Navionics cards capability.
    navionics will be added to the internal maps. no need for a card

13. Member
    WOW! Hope we get to see some more post from actual users. Looks amazing!

14. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyBoy30 View Post
    navionics will be added to the internal maps. no need for a card
    Any idea on when that will happen?

15. Member
    I'm a new Garmin user.

So how is this different then the Ultra High def transducer ???

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigkahunaranch View Post
    I'm a new Garmin user.

So how is this different then the Ultra High def transducer ???
    It's live. You see basically a video of what's happening in real time. Also, down and front built in to the same transducer. Do you have to tilt it or can you switch between the two on the unit? If they ever integrate the navionics I'm in.

17. Member
    This is a live view of what is happening where the transducer is pointed. You can actually watch fish swimming. You can see them turn toward or away from your bait. Ultra Hi Def is the same as DownVu and SideVu only a very hi definition picture. Film vs snapshot.

SE Kansas grass grower

ROCK CHALK

18. Banned

19. BBC SPONSOR
    I have been testing one as well, I could see the small blade on a road runner crappie jig spinning as I was jigging over brush tops. This is truly incredible technology, and much improved over regular panoptix. I have 16" screen on my bow and it's just wow!

20. Banned
    the way this imaging works reminds of how the Xbox Kinect works. If you've ever watched a raw data video on the Kinect you can see the similarities.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast