Where's the White Bass on Fort Loudon?

I usually put in at Louisville Point Park on Fort Loudon and have always found schooling white bass by the first 2 weeks of June. I can't find em anywhere this year. I have some school teachers I want to take fishing who don't fish much and I want to put em on some fun fish catching. Has anyone found em schooling in numbers anywhere on the Fort? Thanks

2. Member
    I was out on Tellico three mornings this week at daylight and they were schooling in the coves until about 8. You could come through the channel and try it.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TellicoTom View Post
    I was out on Tellico three mornings this week at daylight and they were schooling in the coves until about 8. You could come through the channel and try it.
    Would rather stay on the Ft Loudon side. I'm familiar with it, don't fish Tellico since it's pretty far from where I put in. But thanks for the info.

4. Banned
    We went to Loudon one time last year and caught close to 100 on one spot. Seems like it was July. The fish stayed in the same spot all day as we kept coming back to em.

Haven't been on Loudon in a few weeks but they are pretty thick near Melton Hill dam.
    Stroker DC21 Mercury 250 XB

6. Member
    They were schooling in some of the pockets on the lower end early last week.

7. Member
    Thanks guys

8. Member
    We came through the channel up into Loudon at daylight this morning and got into a big school. Probably caught at least 60 before they quit mostly on top water lures. Here is a picture of a two for one special. There were a few largemouth mixed in with them.
    Attached Images Attached Images

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TellicoTom View Post
    We came through the channel up into Loudon at daylight this morning and got into a big school. Probably caught at least 60 before they quit mostly on top water lures. Here is a picture of a two for one special. There were a few largemouth mixed in with them.

Cool. Thanks. I'll need to come down toward the dam looks like...lol