Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question V20's currently being built

Anyone currently having a V20, V21 being built at the factory or pending orders to be built?

2. Member
    My V-20 was delivered to Wedowee Marine Wednesday and I picked it up Saturday. First one rigged with Merc. V-8 and yes it all you've heard is true. Eric Morris was great to work with and worth the 5hr. drive.

3. Member
    I have a V-20 that has been a confirmed order since Jan 15, 2018 and I have been waiting and waiting. I was told 12 weeks to start with, then another 2 weeks, then another 2 weeks and I am still waiting. Dealer said rep was picking it up last Monday and then dealer emailed me and said picking it up this Tuesday. I hope this boat will be worth the 22 weeks I will have waited.

How does the new V8 push the V20? What is your top end speed?

5. Member
    I bought a 2018 V20 last Saturday and the info I got from my dealer is he was expecting a few more 2018's in soon and for 2019 if they still make any, the V20 will be the only boat made...

6. Banned
    No V21's, they ceased production on all models except the the V20

7. Member
    Eric did the 2hr break in for me and said he hit 71-72 during the the brief wide open part of the run. We couldn't open it up Saturday due to heavy boat traffic and then weather. I hope I can get out one afternoon this week but for sure Saturday and now I can do wot 5 min. runs so I'll let y'all know. Donniec it will be worth the wait. I know they were waiting on some wiring harnesses and Eric said the Rep was hooked up to mine while they finished it up.

8. Member
    Thanks for the updates guys! Sounds like the Tritons in production there may be crowding out the V20's. Good to hear they're still building them.

Just waiting on some pics

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” – Hunter S Thompson

2017 V20
    2017 PRO XS

11. Member
    I don't think it would be so bad if they would give a date on when it will be ready instead of reaching in the sky and pulling a date of two weeks Tuesday (which is today) and no one has called to confirm that it is ready. In my line of business this is just bad business practices. I don't know what the reason for the delays are, but if you are missing a wiring harness, cooler lid or waiting on a motor tell me the truth I am a big boy I can take the truth. Don't just say two more weeks every time I get an update on why it was not delivered on time.

12. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by donniec View Post
    I don't think it would be so bad if they would give a date on when it will be ready instead of reaching in the sky and pulling a date of two weeks Tuesday (which is today) and no one has called to confirm that it is ready. In my line of business this is just bad business practices. I don't know what the reason for the delays are, but if you are missing a wiring harness, cooler lid or waiting on a motor tell me the truth I am a big boy I can take the truth. Don't just say two more weeks every time I get an update on why it was not delivered on time.
    I would wager this is being done by design to wean off the legend sales, when you buy a big ticket item you don't get that kind of customer service. In a way they are shooting themselves in the foot though because I'm sure not going to buy a Triton, Ranger or Nitro down the road if I get treated like that,

13. Member
    Well glad to hear there are still some V20s being made at least
    Very saddening to see production cease

14. Member
    I agree.

15. Member
    I think Pete is a one man show in customer service with little support there to help him out. If you have ever visited the factory like I have and talked to the folks there face to face, they are as down-home nice as you can be. With the high-end boat Legends are known to be, we as customers expect more for our money, especially in customer service. The management above Pete have left him kind of hanging in the wind, no doubt to me the reason they lost their pros and sold out to WRMG.

16. Member
    My V21 took what seemed forever to get built. But I’ll tell ya, once I got it I was super happy and once I drove it the first time I totally forgot about the long wait.

17. Member
    A new boat that meets/exceeds your expectations does that! Happy for you!

18. Member
    Hey guys i just bought a 2018 V20 with a 225 pro xs, anyone know what the best setup will be from prop to pad. Its at 3.25in now and i have 24 3blade fury on it

19. Member
    Also Pete has showed be awesome customer service so far with several questions ive had

20. Legend Boats Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogcaller View Post
    Hey guys i just bought a 2018 V20 with a 225 pro xs, anyone know what the best setup will be from prop to pad. Its at 3.25in now and i have 24 3blade fury on it

Have you run it yet at that level?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast