Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Banned
    They're still listed on the wikipedia page

2. Member
    Update I got to put some hours on it yesterday and was more than pleased with the boat and new v-8. Full tournament load and 45gal. Fuel w/2 guys 71mph@5800-5900. Talked to Kody and he says these engines like to be over 6000-6200 and thinks I may need to try a 23. Hole shot was still good and mid range punch was awesome. We put a little over 100miles on it and I'm really impressed with the boat and engine.

4. Member
    What type of prop does it have now?

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sports1 View Post
    What type of prop does it have now?
    24p 3blade fury I haven't found a 23 to try. Eric at Wedowee has some on order but he thinks it may just be this 98 degree humid weather. I'll try one as soon as he gets them but I really can't complain with what I'm getting. I'm just anxious to get one to Croxton and get this thing dialed in.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Old hurst View Post
    I finally got some pictures, but they don't even begin to do it justice. I've only taken it out once, so I don't have a max speed update yet (other than my wife doesn't want me running over 65 with her in the boat...haha). The new motor was definitely worth the wait - it is awesome! As soon as I have any updates, I'll share them.

bump
    bump pictures

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123