One power pole operates normally and the other doesnt respond

Friday both worked fine. Yesterday starboard operates normally, port wont respond to any input. Green light flashing on top of pump but no response from remotes or from input on top of pump. Also, the phone app doesnt recognize the inoperable unit but the working one is recognized. Any ideas?

2. Member
    Just had the exact same problem with my blades. I called Power Pole and we did some troubleshooting. They were unsure if it was the circuit board or the pump top cap so they sent me both ASAP. I installed them and reprogrammed all 47677231 controllers I have for them and it fixed the problem. Great customer service at Power Pole.

I had a similar thing happen to me and PP took care of it ... in my case it needed a new pump! I'd call them, they're the BEST!

Thanks for the replies! Ill call tomorrow.

5. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by 196 Bobby View Post
    Thanks for the replies! Ill call tomorrow.
    I would be willing to bet its a circuit board in that Pump, Power Pole will get you back up and running fast. They can run a diagnostic for you thru the app.

I spoke with Todd, I think that was his name, and explained the situation. He's sending me a new pump, no questions asked. Wow! He asked that I send him the old one back and that is it! I've never owned Power Poles before and these came on a "new to me" boat so I can't tell you how much or even IF I'll use them but this really surprised me. When I asked how much he replied "a little sweat on your part". Really surprised. Thanks Todd and thanks to everyone here for the replies.

7. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by 196 Bobby View Post
    I spoke with Todd, I think that was his name, and explained the situation. He's sending me a new pump, no questions asked. Wow! He asked that I send him the old one back and that is it! I've never owned Power Poles before and these came on a "new to me" boat so I can't tell you how much or even IF I'll use them but this really surprised me. When I asked how much he replied "a little sweat on your part". Really surprised. Thanks Todd and thanks to everyone here for the replies.
    that is Power Pole , we hear this over and over nobody better..