Part number/model year question

Merc 150 EFI sn 0G478636
    Looking to purchase a high pressure fuel pump kit. Is pn 8090881 the same as pn 809088T-1 or 809088T?

2. Member
    Following because I need the same part. OP, Are you symptoms engine runs fine when cold, but when it heats up, it hesitates (loses power) when on the way? Then when you're idle it runs rough, and can't get the motor to run over 2500 rpms?

ETA: When idle it tends to stall, unless I have my foot on the hotfoot. It runs rough when the hotfoot is depressed.
    2000 Bass Cat Pantera Classic
    Mercury 200 EFI (0G374590)
    26P Trophy Plus / Garmin Force / Garmin EchoMAP / Dual Power Pole Pro Series II

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

- Benjamin Franklin

3. Member
    My symptom is engine runs fine at WOT but after idling for a few minutes the engine quits and will not restart. High pressure fuel pump will not turn on with key in on position. Seems the ECU is getting shut down with a under/over voltage. Letting boat sit idle for a few hours seems to correct fuel pump not turning on issue. All my research so far points to those pn's being interchangeable.

4. Member
    Snapshotmd,
    I'm no expert but your problem might be a powerpack breaking down. Having the problem when engine is hot would make me be suspicious of the powerpack/coils.

5. Member
    check charging system for over charge should stay around 14.5/ yes they are
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................