Gambler round domed decals

Good morning, I have a 21' Gambler 1998 I have owned since 2001. I,m looking for the round 2 3/4" Gambler domed decals that go on the tire rims, steering wheel etc. It takes 7 for the whole boat, if you could help me it would be appreciated.

Good luck. Gambler doesn't make them and Ackerbloom won't let anyone else.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

3. Member
    Thank you for the info.

4. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblinman View Post
    Good luck. Gambler doesn't make them and Ackerbloom won't let anyone else.
    If he's not going to provide them to his customers, he needs to license someone else to make them. Making owners do without proprietary parts just for the hell of it ain't right.

Domednumbers.com give them a try.
    2000 Ranger 520DVX 225hpdi

6. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx Champ View Post
    If he's not going to provide them to his customers, he needs to license someone else to make them. Making owners do without proprietary parts just for the hell of it ain't right.
    We agree and are willing to work with legitimate companies who manufacture quality products.

We aggressively pursue companies who use/sell our Trademarks without obtaining permission and submitting samples for approval.

Gambler Bass Boats
    admin@amscare.com
    Last edited by Gambler Bass Boats; 06-13-2018 at 10:32 AM.

7. Member
    Something you are going to produce for use on Gambler/Sterling Bass Boats is one thing. But making a company stop producing things like "Gambler Bass Boats" stickers for the back window of your truck...is quite another.
    ~~1995 Gambler~~

Mercury 250 ProXS
    Bobs 10" AJ
    Dual Power Poles
    2-HB 1199's HB 1158 HB 597 in dash
    Ultrex 112

"Runs like a cheetah... with his @$$ on fire"

Quote Originally Posted by Gambler Bass Boats View Post
    We agree and are willing to work with legitimate companies who manufacture quality products.

We aggressively pursue companies who use/sell our Trademarks without obtaining permission and submitting samples for approval.

Gambler Bass Boats
    admin@amscare.com
    Really? Then explain why several quality graphics companies have contacted Gambler/Sterling for authorization to make graphics and were turned down?

And quality? The center cap wheel stickers on my boat lasted all of 3 months and flew off. I have a domed Gambler sticker I purchased less than a year ago and the adhesive is letting go on the letters.
    Last edited by Gamblinman; 06-13-2018 at 04:16 PM.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

9. Member
    Ya gotta agree with ^^^...
    I have spent a half of bottle of contact cement trying to keep the "official" Gambler bubble stickers on the side of my boat.
    ~~1995 Gambler~~

Mercury 250 ProXS
    Bobs 10" AJ
    Dual Power Poles
    Ultrex 112

10. BBC SPONSOR
    Really? Then explain why several quality graphics companies have contacted Gambler/Sterling for authorization to make graphics and were turned down?

And quality? The center cap wheel stickers on my boat lasted all of 3 months and flew off. I have a domed Gambler sticker I purchased less than a year ago and the adhesive is letting go on the letters.
    I can only speak to the last four years - we have had three requests for licensing - two were approved - one did not follow through on submitting a sample.

Regarding your domed decal, I cannot find any emails about the problem. In all fairness, we cannot remedy what we don't know about.

Gambler Bass Boats
    Last edited by Gambler Bass Boats; 06-14-2018 at 08:56 AM.

11. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Babe Winkleworm View Post
    Ya gotta agree with ^^^...
    I have spent a half of bottle of contact cement trying to keep the "official" Gambler bubble stickers on the side of my boat.
    Are you talking about the original ones or have you purchased replacements from our store?

Gambler Bass Boats
    Last edited by Gambler Bass Boats; 06-14-2018 at 01:15 PM.

12. Member
    I also have a set of the domed decals starting to peel off. I put them on about 5 years ago and made sure the boat was as clean as I could get it prior to install.

13. Major Flagelator Gamblinman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambler Bass Boats View Post
    Are you talking about the original ones or have you purchased replacements from our store?

Gambler Bass Boats
    I purchased a pair of domed decals last year. Hull was clean and wax free when I installed them. I noticed several of the letters beginning to lift or peel away from the hull. I used a laminate roller daily to press the letters back down. I noticed the adhesive was staying with the boat, but letters were lifting. I eventually lost several letters, so earlier this year I purchased one decal to replace the missing ones. So far, they are staying down.....the rest I keep an eye on. The originals lasted 17 years.

14. BBC SPONSOR
    I purchased a pair of domed decals last year. Hull was clean and wax free when I installed them. I noticed several of the letters beginning to lift or peel away from the hull. I used a laminate roller daily to press the letters back down. I noticed the adhesive was staying with the boat, but letters were lifting. I eventually lost several letters, so earlier this year I purchased one decal to replace the missing ones. So far, they are staying down.....the rest I keep an eye on. The originals lasted 17 years.
    Please let us know if the problem continues.

Gambler Bass Boats
    admin@amscare.com

15. Member
    Mine are a couple years old.if they weren't $50 I'd replace them if they do come off I am going to find someone to make me some saloon style flat ones and call it good
    ~~1995 Gambler~~

Mercury 250 ProXS
    Bobs 10" AJ
    Dual Power Poles
    Ultrex 112

16. Member
    "I can only speak to the last four years - we have had three requests for licensing - two were approved",,,,,, ok so can you forward to us the names of the "approved" companies so we can get the decals / stickers we all need for our GAMBLER boats? WOULD BE GREAT TO HAVEA NICE TRUCK DECAL- CANT YOU GUYS MAKE THESE AVAILABLE?

17. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by creekchub View Post
    "I can only speak to the last four years - we have had three requests for licensing - two were approved",,,,,, ok so can you forward to us the names of the "approved" companies so we can get the decals / stickers we all need for our GAMBLER boats? WOULD BE GREAT TO HAVEA NICE TRUCK DECAL- CANT YOU GUYS MAKE THESE AVAILABLE?
    There were no requests from companies to make truck decals, sorry.