Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Never saw MJ Magic or Bird

Quit
    greatest of all time I don’t think so
    You can censor my speech but not my thoughts or will
    We are living in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

2. Banned
    108 to 85 might as well quit

3. Member
    His fans will be along shortly to defend him. All 3 of them on here

4. Banned
    Envy is such an ugly trait.

They were done after game 1. Not surprising, now he can go out to LA and be a movie star!
    Live Hard, Fish Harder!

6. Banned
    Would say he quit but the optics didn't look good... He'll probably end up in Houston... Dan

7. Member
    Who ever gets him will have to give up so much the team may just be another Cleveland deal,,,,,,,,,,RT

Jordan did quit, for a year and half. Told many around him he was mentally drained after 3 straight finals. Bron is on number 8 straight. Hmmmm, funny what some choose to forget. I’ll never pretend to know who the best is, but he will virtually be the all time leader in everything. If that’s not worthy of goat conversation I don’t know what is.

9. Member
    He built the team. He made sure his friends with his agent got overpaid JR & TT.
    His ego is what drove away Kyme "I want to build my brand" Irving. His ego is what has kept other free agents from going to Cavs, because likes the spotlight and free agent talk all about him. If he signed multiyear deal then that would have ended. Chris Paul made sure Clips got something in return by doing a sign and trade. LBJ wont do that and will leave Cleveland again.
    I will point out that before he came back, EVERYONE in Cleveland (a city that had a 52yr Championship drought) would have signed up for 4 Finals and 1 win then he leaves again.

Quote Originally Posted by bucksfan View Post
    Jordan did quit, for a year and half. Told many around him he was mentally drained after 3 straight finals. Bron is on number 8 straight. Hmmmm, funny what some choose to forget. I’ll never pretend to know who the best is, but he will virtually be the all time leader in everything. If that’s not worthy of goat conversation I don’t know what is.
    Yeah , but he won those three straight and came back and won three straight again.
    XPRESS H 18 SS, YAMAHA 115

That’s why is the King of his generation, he would have gotten his a$$ kick if he played in the 80’s & 90’s

I have a problem ... Obviously, LeBron is an amazing athlete and basketball player. What he is not - for me (and many friends) - is LIKEABLE. I just don't like the person that is the published James. The "I'm going to take my talents to Miami..." James - as if it was the second coming. I don't like the crybaby that is always stalking a ref, palms to the ceiling, whining about a call or non-call or flopping to draw a call.. There is a long list of superstars - headed by Micheal - that just played the game and the fans loved them.

Mississippi River Pool 13
    Ranger R93 / Merc 200

13. Member
    Jordan typically got the calls and if he didn’t he did complain. Most players in the NBA flop now.

Quote Originally Posted by hooksetter5 View Post
    I have a problem ... Obviously, LeBron is an amazing athlete and basketball player. What he is not - for me (and many friends) - is LIKEABLE. I just don't like the person that is the published James. The "I'm going to take my talents to Miami..." James - as if it was the second coming. I don't like the crybaby that is always stalking a ref, palms to the ceiling, whining about a call or non-call or flopping to draw a call.. There is a long list of superstars - headed by Micheal - that just played the game and the fans loved them.

Agree with this...

His constant complaining about calls is what I hate the most, I think.

Wishin' I was fishin'...

1990 Ranger 374v
    1996 175 HP Mariner - Magnum EFI
    25p Tempest - A45 model
    80 lb 24v MinnKota Maxxum
    Humminbird Helix 10
    Humminbird Helix 7
    Garmin EchoMap 106sv w/ LS
    Dual 8' Power Poles

15. Banned
    I don’t understand the hatered either, the man is great period. Greatest of all time, maybe or maybe not, but damn close if he isn’t. You haters should be happy that you get to see his talents in your lifetimes, if he wasn’t there now who’d be in the talk of the great of all time?

Reminds me of the Jacob Wheeler crap that’s always posted here. I think some of you fat over weight guys are just jealous that your lives have amounted to nothing.

16. Member
    each of the 3 had thier strengths , Larry Bird was the best technical player of all time , Jordan had his power in areas that made him the best ,and James will go down as the best , he has his strenght that make him the best in certian areas of the game , I never thought Magic was in the same catagory

in all I think Larry Bird was the best to watch play the game , he was flat out entertaining to watch
    1996 Javelin 409T DC /225 Johnson Venom

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by darryl1966 View Post
    each of the 3 had thier strengths , Larry Bird was the best technical player of all time , Jordan had his power in areas that made him the best ,and James will go down as the best , he has his strenght that make him the best in certian areas of the game , I never thought Magic was in the same catagory

in all I think Larry Bird was the best to watch play the game , he was flat out entertaining to watch
    I don't think any ever saw the court as a whole like Bird did...past or present
    2020 Skeeter ZX150

Quote Originally Posted by hooksetter5 View Post
    Yep, just not a likeable guy, but one of the greatest.

Quote Originally Posted by ColdSVT View Post
    I don't think any ever saw the court as a whole like Bird did...past or present
    Magic maybe.

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosterman View Post
    Magic maybe.
    Maybe...but it was like Bird had eyes in the back of his head.
    2020 Skeeter ZX150

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast