Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Let me get the instructions. The remotes need to update as well. I'll post back once I find the paper..............

M

2. Member
    I believe the additional lights on the remote was the remote updating from the Talon.

Clear the remote holding the up & down button and let the the lights scroll. Once it completes, try to pair a remote 1 at a time to the Talons. It should work now.

M

3. Member
    Make sure to clear all of your remotes first. When you pair them to the Talons for the first time, the additional lights are from the remotes updating. Once the remote is done updating, clear the remote again, then pair the remote to the Talons.

You will need to do this with each remote.

M

4. Member
    Ok I got it, never mind. Your the man!

5. Member

6. Member
    Awesome!!

M

7. Member
    This info should maybe be stickied in case this happens to someone else, because minn kota customer service rep didn't know what to do and I talked to a minn kota repair/warranty tech today at a service center near me in Florida and he didn't know what to do either, since the bluetooth versions are fairly new and he hasn't had to do any repairs on any newer versions. If someone does decide to sticky this you have my permission to clean this thread up a bit to make it make sense lol
    Thanks to MMyles!

8. Member
    I agree. Sticky this as the updating procedure

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12