Thread: Another idea

Banned

Another idea

Didn't want to hijack the other thread. Charger should hire me I would increase sales

Previous ideas:
    Patriot color scheme- Colors of military branches, police, fire fighters.

Inverted spare with lowering cable

Last free idea........
    Special needs boat for sportsman that has a disability or elderly. More handrails, wheelchair tie down, or even a lift mounted and wired into the boat. I have seen a few boats that were customized by the owners but why make them customize when they could buy it from Charger already built for a small fee?

Coworker is looking at boats and has a amputation. I showed him the new Charger Elite and his first coment was "wonder if it would hurt that big deck to cut it for tie downs?" Popped in my head no one that I know of offers this and if they did word would spread quickly generating sales. Could also be a sales point on the pontoon boats.

Anyway too quite here just wanted to post a thought.

2. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    Charger will custom build a boat ,stronger decks for certain applications,more hand rails ,different seats if needed all you have to do is get with joe and they will do their best to build what you need.

3. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    The deck I just put a tray in had almost a 2 inch thick deck.
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. Banned
    You and I know Charger will customize any boat but, guys that have never owned one don't have a clue they will. He told me the only reason he bought his current boat was the distance to the console so he could use it to move with. What I was suggesting was to offer it as a option package and advertise it. A little tag on the website or something like that. A special needs buyer would be a lot more likely buy a boat rigged for them rather then having to "customize" a new boat.

5. Banned
    I'm sure one of the current boat manufactures has researched the market. Must not be significant enough to offer... But ask and you shall receive... Dan

6. Member
    I do know two different guys in wheelchairs that fish and they have to run 1980's rangers because all of the handrails they have on them.