Thread: Used chargers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    That was a storage box lid so he could get to the rear of the box easier.Has a center seat also

2. Member
    2016 ? 296 located in osage beach at the tackle shop near pb2 for sale lesss than an hour run time for mid 40's i believe. Call osage beach tackle for the guys #

Quote Originally Posted by wishitwasbigger View Post
    Lucky Dunn is fishing. Yes, he had Charger put those seats in. I am wondering what the extra compartment is between the consoles on the deck? I wonder if it is a forward livewell?
    It is a lid. Opens sideways so he could use it as access to the area of the compartment that is normally covered. Never did put a dividing wall in it though.
    John's handicap was his knees. He had difficulty going from the front deck to the floor and back up to the rear deck. Standing could be a problem at times so he forfeited the windshields for grab bars.

Yes I fished all weekend, had a ball with my oldest son.
    I got nothin

I gave a guy a price on mine, ( 496) ---- and apparently he thought it was too high. Only reason I would sell mine is to downsize, 195 or a 18'6. Fish a lot of no wake lakes, fishing partner of 40 years passed away, I don't fish tournaments anymore.

if Joe would ever update the 6 series, mine might go up for sale.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12