Raystown Lake Conditions

Thinking about making the drive up from Morgantown Saturday. I know we've been pounded by storms the past week or so causing alot of our waters to be unfishable. Hows the water looking at Raystown?
    2009 Stratos 294 XLE / 2009 200 ETEC H.O.

The lake level is fine, full pool. They are dumping water big time today, would have been a good bite. From mile marker 18 down should be almost gin clear, above entriken bridge it will be stained maybe muddy.

3. Member
    Thank You Sir!
    2009 Stratos 294 XLE / 2009 200 ETEC H.O.

I may see you up there, I am heading up there Saturday as well. If you see a gray with black and white strip 521DVX with one power pole, say hello.

5. Member
    Fished from 7-1 yesterday and caught one bass in the first 15 minutes and that was it. Struggled all day and threw everything at them. Saw lots of bait balls and (what I think) was schooling bass on the graph but just couldn't get bit. Tough day.
    2015 Nitro Z-7 175 Pro XS

The spawn was close to two weeks behind, then it seemed to all happen at once. They are def in post spawn pattern now, and the cool water from all the rain is messing with them also. If you can find them off-shore you will do well.