Help please - 150 xri oil injection removal

Bought a new bass boat, 1996 nitro 884 with a mercury xri 150 2.5l fuel injected.

The guy I bought the boat from started the oil injection removal mod and never finished it. I don't have any of the old oil system. It look like the only thing left to do is remove the oil control module. I'm not sure if what I'm looking at is the oil injection module or not since the part numbers are warn away.

Motor cranks and I got it to putt for about 15 seconds befor it fell on it's face. Good compression (all cylinders within 4% of each other) good fuel, good spark (plugs a little dirty) but it's got alot of open wires.

What I'm looking for is a step by step process with pictures for the complete removal of the oil injection system. Any links to wireing harness would be much appreciated.

Serial numbers, pictures of motor, and video of what I'm looking at is to follow (when I'm home from work at 3pm 6/7/18)

This is my first bass boat and first outboard I own (FINALLY!) so any tips on maintenance and annual parts to replace would be sweet.

Thankyou to whoever responds and helps out!

2. Member
    ser num/ and theres lots of info on here about remove oil inj, obtain serv manual also
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

3. Member
    I don't have the number on hand I'm going to post it when I get home from work along with a bunch of motor pictures. I've looked around and couldn't find any instructions with pictures. I wanna see what everyone else's final product looks like so I know I have the right vacume lines blocked off.

Any links to picture like that would be really appreciated

4. Member
    Serial number for motor is : 06243594

5. Member
    warning module has tan with blue stripe should be lower one on top of mtr/ take it off/water pump,gear oil , filters , plugs, call RHONDA at Eroupean MARINE they got all ya need
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................