Who can pour me some spinnerbait heads?

Looking for some poured spinnerbait heads/frames.. I'll be adding my own blades etc. Going to put together some custom night time spinnerbaits. What I'm looking for is 1/2 and 5/8 oz, black heads and dark purple heads, fairly light wire for vibration, and a good quality sharp hook preferably gamakatsu or owner. Looking at options, so let me know what you can do and price. thanks!

2. Member
    I like making my own night spinnerbaits as well. I looked around a lot for painted bare frames but all the ones I've found that had quality hooks we're cost prohibitive by the time I added the cost of skirts and blades. I started using war eagle night spinnerbaits that I found for 4 bucks each and they are so close to exactly what I want that it just isn't worth the extra cost and time to make my own. The only mod I make is to add jig rattles to the hook for when I'm slow rolling and ticking the bottom. Another option is to just search local stores and online for quality brands and models in odd colors on clearance and then strip them and rattle can the heads black or purple. Then you hav e surplus blades and skirts to use on other spinnerbaits and quality swivels already installed. if you still just want to start from scratch and make your own I recommend seiberts jigs. Mike is a great guy and has awesome prices and a very quality product

3. Member
    Rod how many heads are you wanting? I might be able to help you out.
    brian

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ranger6192000 View Post
    Rod how many heads are you wanting? I might be able to help you out.
    brian
    Hey Brian, A member here already hooked me up with some 1/2 oz heads.. I may need some 5/8, less than a dozen or so.. Just something for me to tinker with.

5. Member
    No problem!! Good luck.