Need help finding this lure making part

On the left is the Figure 8 link from Jann's that I use to make bladed jigs. It's a Size 3. On the right is a Size 1 Figure 8 link from Jann's. I prefer the Size 1, but the one that Jann's sells is made of a soft metal, almost like what you'd find in a jewelry making kit. After one or two fish, the link gets bent and the bait won't run well. Plus, continuously readjusting results in the link getting loose in the jighead. I really want to find more of the Size 1 Figure 8 links but in a harder metal. Any ideas...particularly of a product like this that is used in some other kind of manufacturing and not advertised as a lure making part?

Attached Images Attached Images
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

2. Banned
    Mcmaster carr might have something

3. Member
    I might be able to help you. What is the wire diameter and how many are you looking for? Better yet, PM me your phone number and I will call you to discuss.

I changed out the line tie (link) on a Z-Man the other day. I used a Norman Magnum Speed Clip. Much stronger. Depending the size, you might look at the standard or Magnum size Norman Speed Clips as an alternative.
    Sorry, looked closer. You’re referring to the blade to lure eye connection.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

Quote Originally Posted by TerrysRanger374V View Post
    I've got some of those. They are slightly smaller than the size 3 in my pic, but way bigger than the size 1.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

Quote Originally Posted by cadman View Post
    I might be able to help you. What is the wire diameter and how many are you looking for? Better yet, PM me your phone number and I will call you to discuss.
    Will do.