Pan Optics compatible units

I have searched and can't to find a list of Pan Optics capable units. I am looking for a 9 or maybe a 7 if the price was great. This unit will be used on the bow for Pan Optics only. What are some older units that I can buy to do this and save some money? Is there a list somewhere that shows these units?

Depends what Panoptix transducer you are interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by wmaples View Post
    I have searched and can't to find a list of Pan Optics capable units. I am looking for a 9 or maybe a 7 if the price was great. This unit will be used on the bow for Pan Optics only. What are some older units that I can buy to do this and save some money? Is there a list somewhere that shows these units?
    Simply select a specific Panoptix transducer on Garmin.com, then click the Compatible Devices tab.
    Garmin Pro Team

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Driscoll View Post
    Simply select a specific Panoptix transducer on Garmin.com, then click the Compatible Devices tab.

Thank you this is exactly what I needed. I am looking for more of a "legacy" unit to save some money as I will only be using for panoptix. I wish Garmin would put more information out on their products. It can be very difficult to find these things.

5. Member
    There was a 93sv with panoptics in the electronics for sale forum. Don't know if it's still there
    2004 Tracker Avalanche with 150 Mercury XR6

6. Member
    It connects via the CAT5 Ethernet connection, so GPSMAPS Versions I know the Strikers won't work since they only have the 3 round connectors.

7. Member
    The echomap chirp 73 and 93 will work with panoptix and can be found cheaper than the new plus units.