Half Fast

2013 Z-7 Trash Bin I think ...

So I recently purchased a used 2013 Z7 and the hatch lid to the left of the cooler (The port side of the step) has nothing but a hole under it. What it supposed to go in there ? I talked to the shop at Bass Pro in Foley, Al. couldn't find it in there books. When I look under the lid, I'm looking at the bottom of the boat. Can someone send me a photo of whats in there so I can perhaps order it or perhaps fab something. Thanks for any help. I've also been looking at the mods for removing the middle seat unfortunately my work computer has been dismal on photos ... Thanks again. Mike
    Fishing, A passion my wife allows me to pursue !!!

2. Member
    Removable trash can...

3. Member
    I believe they are rubbermaid trash bins. This MIGHT be the correct part: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vanity-Wast...sAAOSw-ddaonJW
    Chris

2020 Nitro Z19 Pro w/ 200 ProXS

4. Half Fast
    Well ... I don't exactly think that's the right part but it's the right intention ... Although I'm at work this hole might be 8"x 6" or maybe a little bigger but not much.

I think that one is it
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

6. Member
    $6.97 with free shipping... if it doesn't work you have a new trash bin for the bathroom.
    Chris

2020 Nitro Z19 Pro w/ 200 ProXS

7. Half Fast
    You have a valid point ... one will ordered today ... and if it doesn't work, at my house, you can never have enough places to stick trash. Thanks !!!