Fathers Day Tournament

Remember Fathers Day Tournament 6-17-18 North Shore Ramp Rocky Fork.. 6AM until 2PM. $70.00 a Boat includes Big Bass. 90% Payback. Last Registration will be at 5:45AM please be here early enough to get signed up and in the water ready to Launch.. Thank You!

2. Member
    Where does the other 10% go to?
    2020 Allison XB 21
    Merc 300R
    2018-SST Bullet
    Merc 300R
    Bullet 20XD
    300XS DBR

3. Member
    To me for running it.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayview Rocky Fork View Post
    To me for running it.

Todd puts an enormous amount of his time into running tournaments for everyone in this area. Certainly much deserved and appreciated.

5. Member
    Thank you Kevin. Hope you can make it. I am not trying to get rich that's for sure, but clubs keep money in evening tournaments to benefit their clubs, and other organizations keep a lot more. I am leaving 6 kids at home to put on a tournament for guy's to fish with their kids or whomever they choose to fish with on their special day and I would have my son, but don't think he could make it 8 hours. I am not special, but I do put on most at 100% payback. I asked several guy's before I put 90% and they said the same thing you did. Much appreciated!!

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayview Rocky Fork View Post
    Thank you Kevin. Hope you can make it.
    I'm camping with my dad and my boy, otherwise I would be there.

7. Member
    Easy guys I didn't mean anything but my question. I didn't know if it was a benefit tournament or something like that. I may not have ask the question properly.
    2020 Allison XB 21
    Merc 300R
    2018-SST Bullet
    Merc 300R
    Bullet 20XD
    300XS DBR

8. Member
    I would like to thank everyone who came out and fished the Fathers Day open yesterday.. We had 21 boats show up. 1st place went to Ge Guff and John Harrison with 16.55, 2nd Place went to Shawn Mankin (Spanky) and Jim Mankin with 14.65, 3rd Place went to Scott Redmond and Dave Haskell with 12.85, and 4th Place went to Isaiah Liggins and Gragg with 11.53 they also had Big Bass of 4.32. Thanks again to everyone who came out and had a great time with their dads, sons, grandsons, and or friends!