Johnson venom 200 carb Jets

Where can I order Jets for my 1998 venom 200?

2. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Your Evinrude dealer or most any online parts house. You'll need the orifice number off of the orifice chart. It is based on the number stamped on them.

3. Member
    How can you tell if the jets are bad or need new ones?
    98 Triton TR21, 200 Johnson Venom
    2011 RAM 1500 Loramie Longhorn

4. Ohio Fishing Reports Moderator omcforever's Avatar
    Kinda hard unless you can find precision drill gauges and check because some have taper/weird entry and/or exit design. I usually replace em on any motor that has a lot of hours/use during a carb overhaul .. They wear from air/grit/friction, wrong installation and removal tool damage, ect.

Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill !!

5. Member
    Are they just generic Jets? Can you point me in the right online direction? My closest rude dealer is 150 miles away

6. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    No they are motor specific in size. Get a magnifying glass and look at the end of the mid bore orifice it will have a two digit number stamped on it, then remove two high speed orifices from behind the carb drain plug that will have a two digit number followed by a D. It may read something like 62D stamped on the side of it. Once you find those two numbers you can look it up in the orifice chart in your service manual or post it here and we can give you the part number. You can order them from any of the online parts houses.