Thread: Talon Help

Talon Help

Just installed 2 10' bluetooth talons and foot switch. everything paired up great and everything worked in the shop. take it to lake friday and hit foot switch to deploy talons and it didn't work so i used the remote and it worked fine. so when i retracted them the starboard talon shows 1 blue light on the depth indicator but it is fully retracted just like the port side. I pulled the fuse out thinking maybe i could reset it but the light stays on and it wont let me start the pairing process. Has anyone else had this issue?

2. Member
    Have you updated the software to the latest version?
    2017 Nitro Z21
    2017 250 Pro XS T2 (SN 2B401909)
    Bravo 1XS 26P
    BMS 12" Action Jack
    Ultrex 112# - Solix 12 - 12' Talons

Club: lunkersunlimited.net

3. Member
    yes everything is updated.

4. Member
    Is it the new model foot switch ?

5. Member
    You can press and hold the up/down on the talons like your trying to pair but just let it go through the process until finish, this will reset the talons. Then go through the process of re-pairing your remotes, footswitch, etc.... I had to do this before.... for some reason

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 17z20 View Post
    You can press and hold the up/down on the talons like your trying to pair but just let it go through the process until finish, this will reset the talons. Then go through the process of re-pairing your remotes, footswitch, etc.... I had to do this before.... for some reason

i have tried all of the above and no luck. with the depth indicator light on you can't get the talon to go into pairing mode. called HB they said to take it in to dealer.

7. Member
    That sucks. Did you try resetting them back to factory by turning power off at the batteries, holding the up button on the talon and turning power on at the battery while holding up still?