High Rock Lodging

Fishing BFL out of Tamarac next weekend. Any ideas on safe boat friendly lodging?
    Thanks!!!!

2. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Days Inn Lexington,

https://goo.gl/maps/37LhRAbW5Jz
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

High Rock Marina and campground. They have some cabins that are pretty nice, about $75 per night. They have a little convenience store and non ethanol fuel.

last year we stayed at the hwy 8 motel.... wow, what an experience. I will say they did have parking in the back with electrical and a security camera... however if you do stay there bring your own sheets and towel. My towel looked like someone changed their oil with it.

The Days Inn that was mentioned above is where the club normally stays....they were sold out..if you can get in there you should be good.
    Family is everything!!! Fishing is a close second
    2010 TR-18 Pro w/150 OptiMax & Dual 8' Blades

I think the super 8 behind the days inn is a little nicer but either one is probably the best bet. The cabins at the marina have a minimum night stay I think because I was gonna stay there one year.

Hwy 8 got bought out by Redroof inn they just completely remodeled it furniture too.

7. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fishandfowl loco View Post
    Hwy 8 got bought out by Redroof inn they just completely remodeled it furniture too.
    maybe thats why last time we stayed at the Days inn the manager was passing out free beers in the parking lot to the fisherman
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

I stayed at Hwy 8 one time. The room was OK for the price but parking was very tight. Days Inn across the street is good, stayed there a bunch.
    Neil Eckberg- Cary, NC - 2008 Skeeter ZX250- 250 Yamaha SHO

Kerr Lake Ba$$hole