2008 zx 190 control panel issue

When I hit the fill button on my port livewell it makes a crackling/chattering sound under the dash behind the button. This sound slowly goes away but the motor never turns on. Every now and then it will work fine but more often than not it does not work. Any ideas other than replace the entire board?

2. Member
    If its push button you will have to replace whole panel with rocker switches. Or get lucky and find a used push button panel. Either way have to be replaced. Replaced mine last year. Main power switch went out

3. Member
    You replaced yours with rocker switches? Do you have pics?

4. Member
    Yes with rocker switches. Skeeter doesn't make touch panel anymore. You will have to contact your local Skeeter dealer to order. I believe for rocker switches and fuse box was around $500. I had dealer install mine and was around $200 I believe. They had to cut dash to fit properly. rocker panel is a little bigger is why had them do it. l will try and get picture

5. Member
    Thanks. Who did yours? I don't have a local dealer. My boat is kept at toledo bend.

6. Member
    call me. 225-610-9009

7. Member
    Is your panel on the left side. Silver and square? They still sell those and are easily replaced. 2008 shouldn’t be the panel on the right side that is replaced with the rocker switch panel.

8. Member
    Yes, square and on the left side. After some discussion we think it is t a panel issue but maybe a pump issue. That is good info on the panel. I may order one just for backup. Thanks.