Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I know they were still looking for Co's for this one a week before. Did they end up filling all the Co spots?

2. Member
    Yes.

3. Member
    Mullett and Burt can be tough. Visibility has been down the last few years especially in the spring. I see more guys running around with floggers and step ladders more than before. Went out yesterday and still managed to find some nice 4-5+ lb fish.

4. Member
    Coanglers need to remember in a Tournament like Burt and Mullet they need to be patient and let the boater work the fish he has been mraking all week in practice....A good boater will let his Coangler work some bedding fish once he gets his limit...
    I usually just cast around the back of the boat hoping to get lucky until my boater does what he has to do..
    Of course I've never done well on Burt and Mullet as a Co so who am I to talk...
    "Historically the most terrible things-war, genocide and slavery-have resulted not from disobedience but from obedience"
    Zinn

Quote Originally Posted by team houston View Post
    Yes we know it going in but if you plan on going to the Regional you have to try to get some points. Sometimes you can catch some on moving baits which was the case last time we were there. This time even with a late spring no luck for me. Of course it didn't help tournament morning was the first time my boater was ever on the lake. DOH!!!
    Wow that sucks!

2019 Basscat Caracal
    225 Evinrude G2
    Solix 12 Mega SI bow and console
    Mega Live
    36V Ultrex

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12