Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

How many are still out there in Bees?

Are you still fishing out of a Bumble Bee? I got a 1999 Pro Vee 200 with an extended deck. I recently upgraded to a 200 Pro XS. I am still enjoying the Bee and still catching fish out of it!

I am writing this because I never see anyone viewing the site?

2. Member
    ME! I run a 95 200 pro vee, and still love it! Always loved these boats!

3. Member
    I got 93 180 pro vee 200merc
    my buddy has 96 180 pro vee 175xs
    father in law has 289 150merc

4. Member
    +1

06 200 pro sport Bumble Bee
    08 250 XS

5. Member
    01 2100 07 250 pro xs. Love it like the day it was new.

6. Member
    I have a 2000 200 Pro Sport I will be putting up for sale very soon if you guys know of anyone looking for one. I just had a second back surgery and will have to take some time off of the water this year. It will be sold with all the electronics. This includes a HDS5, HDS8, and 2 LSS1 units (one on the trolling motor and one on the rear). PM me or email me for details if you know someone interested. cjh8861@yahoo.com

7. Member
    I still have mine 97 200 PRO VEE with 225 EFI and still like it.

8. Member
    Still have my 03 2100. Upgraded the motor to a 250 HPDI.

They may not be as popular across the country as they once were but around here there are still a ton of em running up and down the river. And they still turn alot of heads.
    MattandAmber Lawler on Facebook
    Matt Lawler HF on Facebook
    matt_lawler_hf on Instagram

"There ain't a price on stupid. Stupid comes for free."

Jonathan Hillstrand

10. Member
    85 with a Johnson 150.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrlawler1 View Post
    They may not be as popular across the country as they once were but around here there are still a ton of em running up and down the river. And they still turn alot of heads.
    i
    yea here were they were made theres alot of them!!!!at any local tourney i bet theres at least 7 of them at any given time.

12. Member
    Great news guys........it's nice to hear you guys still have Bees without issues. Mine is paid for and gets it done every time it goes out!

13. Member
    BadBee I also have a 1999 200 Pro Vee w/ 200 I bought it last fall after I sold my Ranger and was going to order a new boat in Dec. But I fished out of the Bee a few times, and really got to like the boat, so after many hours of thought I decided to keep the Bee for the 2013 Season to see what the year brings. There were many factors, to many to list, that caused the decision. I own a small pro shop and had decided to fish several more tournements in 2013, but after talking to a few others and the idea of switching trails I thought I'd keep the bee, update the electronics and a few other things and see if the Bee would give me a season of service? I made a post here in the Bee forum a while back, and I'm glad to know there are others out there still fishing The Bumble Bee boats, I really think they were ahead of thier time. I hope to have pictures soon and will post them here in the Bee section. The boat is ready to fish, I'm just deciding wheter or not to have the trailer powdercoated, while it's still very cold here. Thanks for your post, I hope you have a great upcoming season. Tight Lines.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SoInbassman View Post
    BadBee I also have a 1999 200 Pro Vee w/ 200 I bought it last fall after I sold my Ranger and was going to order a new boat in Dec. But I fished out of the Bee a few times, and really got to like the boat, so after many hours of thought I decided to keep the Bee for the 2013 Season to see what the year brings. There were many factors, to many to list, that caused the decision. I own a small pro shop and had decided to fish several more tournements in 2013, but after talking to a few others and the idea of switching trails I thought I'd keep the bee, update the electronics and a few other things and see if the Bee would give me a season of service? I made a post here in the Bee forum a while back, and I'm glad to know there are others out there still fishing The Bumble Bee boats, I really think they were ahead of thier time. I hope to have pictures soon and will post them here in the Bee section. The boat is ready to fish, I'm just deciding wheter or not to have the trailer powdercoated, while it's still very cold here. Thanks for your post, I hope you have a great upcoming season. Tight Lines.
    Soinbassman - heading to Logan Martin for a tourney tomorrow. No dust settling on this bee. Good to hear from you. Hope to see some pics soon.

15. Member
    2001 2100 ProSport 225efi...been runnin it for over a year now...Lovin every minute of it!!! Oh Yea!!...LOL...Mine really hasnt had a rest this winter....

Also...I think they should move the BeeLine boats over here to this forum...They are really just Bees with new consoles/windshields and seats and sterring wheels...exact same hulls and lids...Come on over BeeLine owners!!! Lets revitalize this forum....You will get more info here than on the Phoenix forum I would think, as the Phoenix boats are a totally new breed....Only thing simular is they were made in the same factory....They are still a BEE!

15 post in just a few weeks!!!! Thats a record!!!! Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

16. Member

17. Member

1996 200 PV 225 EFI

Quote Originally Posted by timmernator View Post
    2001 2100 ProSport 225efi...been runnin it for over a year now...Lovin every minute of it!!! Oh Yea!!...LOL...Mine really hasnt had a rest this winter....

Also...I think they should move the BeeLine boats over here to this forum...They are really just Bees with new consoles/windshields and seats and sterring wheels...exact same hulls and lids...Come on over BeeLine owners!!! Lets revitalize this forum....You will get more info here than on the Phoenix forum I would think, as the Phoenix boats are a totally new breed....Only thing simular is they were made in the same factory....They are still a BEE!

15 post in just a few weeks!!!! Thats a record!!!! Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Still have mine and love it. I have made a lot of improvements to it -- flipping deck extension, recessed trolling motor pedal, Humminbird 788c HD & (2) 898c SI, Hydrowave, Powerpole, some engine mods, and new seats. Has most of the bells and whistles that new boats have and its paid for! Has caught a lot of fish.

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JWW9589 View Post
    Still have mine and love it. I have made a lot of improvements to it -- flipping deck extension, recessed trolling motor pedal, Humminbird 788c HD & (2) 898c SI, Hydrowave, Powerpole, some engine mods, and new seats. Has most of the bells and whistles that new boats have and its paid for! Has caught a lot of fish.
    JWW - how much trouble was the recessed TM pedal? I want to cut mine out, but am just a little scared to make the first cut!

19. Member
    It wasn't very hard at all. Used a Saw Zall. Just have to be very careful that you template it correctly.

20. Member
    I put one in mine about a couple months ago and it was no problem. Like everyone says measure 3 times maybe 5 and cut once.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast