ventilation issue on 200 super pro

2002 200 super pro with a 99 Johnson 225ho with 24p raker 2. managed to fix my hole shot issue but now I'm ventilation to much on top end. prop to pad is right around 4". with a light load I'm over spinning the prop and only seeing 59mph at 5800. with a bit heavier load I can see 65mph at 5800. wondering what I could do to fix this issue. any info is greatly appreciated. thanks.

2. Member
    I do not own a 200 S.P. and have hesitated to reply for that reason thinking that an owner would reply. my thoughts is that as you are getting on pad the boat is getting lift in the stern causing the ventilation. by now you have probably dropped the motor to stop the venting. at what attitude are you running the hull?"

3. Member
    what do you mean by what attitude am I running the hull? I just switched back to my renegade 25p for the time being. The raker would not give me any bow lift at all and was really not happy with it.

4. Member
    Your just getting too much stern lift and not enough bow lift. Different props will lift the boat differently. Its just not the right prop. Try a trophy plus or tempest plus. Im thinking a 24 trophy plus. And order the hub kit for your motor.
    Stroker w/ 300 SuperMag

5. Member
    thank guys will look into the trophy