Cabela"s batteries

Anybody have a direct experience with these? I read the reviews and they were mostly mixed. I need 4 of something.
    These at Cabela's are $50 off so with the Sams membership I would have to buy plus the higher sales tax of the Sams store nearest me, it's a wash.
    These or the Duracell's from Sams?

https://www.cabelas.com/product/boat...9.uts?slotId=0

2. Member
    I have run these without any problems in my last two boats. I now run the x-900 manufactured for Cabelas by Northstar. You have nothing to worry about if you purchase them.

I am currently using 3 agm from 2012. Still strong. I will repurchase the same when these go weak.
    Enjoying life in Southern Illinois

4. Member
    I have a 12v 54 lbs. thrust trolling motor on my 18' boat. I bought a Cabela's AGM group 30 battery in March 2009 it worked great until April 2018. I'm not sure if they are still made by the same manufacturer now.

I have an AGM going on 6 years now. No complaints here.

I like them like above over six years no problem

7. Member
    Got one a year ago and still going strong!

you guys crack me up. there is only so many Battery MFG's, and each make lot of Battery's with different Labels & Brands for various company's . you can have 10 or more same Battery with the different Brand Name etc of Seller

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass AHolic View Post
    you guys crack me up. there is only so many Battery MFG's, and each make lot of Battery's with different Labels & Brands for various company's . you can have 10 or more same Battery with the different Brand Name etc of Seller
    Spot on.

10. Member
    Excuse my ignorance. Just need some battery suggestions.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass AHolic View Post
    That’s easy to understand and most of us know this. The question now is...which ones are the same identical batteries that are just relabeled? The majority of us not knowing the answer to that is why reviews are asked for about specific labeled batteries.

12. Member
    I know there are only several battery manufacturers. However, it has been 9 years since I bought my original Cabela's AGM battery, and I didn't know if they had changed manufacturers for the Cabela's label since then or not.

13. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

14. Member
    I have three of the cabelas agm that I purchased for the TM in 2012 that are still going. All others have lasted three yrs max for me. I questioned the extra price when I purchased them and I am glad I spent the extra money now.
    MoBob

2020 Z520c Ranger 250 Pro-XS Mercury
    2023 Ford Raptor
    O'Fallon, MO

I just replaced my Cabela's AGM's for the Sam's Duracell AGM. Loved my Cabela's batteries. Got 5 years from them and they are still good but I went to a 36 volt troller and needed a new battery so I bought 3 new ones. I so far like the Duracell too. I fish more than most and am really hard on batteries. No complaints with either brand.