Nitro z9 grab handle

The bolt came out of one end of my 2010 z9 passenger side grab handle. Can't find anyway to get to it to tighten it up. It's the handle on the side.

On my 2015 z8 I'm pretty sure if I get in the hull where my tackle is stored and stretch forward I can touch the handle on the inside, covered in fiberglass slivers itching like crazy.

May need to to separate the top cap

Better idea, add a stereo put a 6 1/4 round speaker 4" in front of the handle, use hole for speaker to access it. Make sure the speaker location will work via pictures and any knowledge you can find. Factory speakers are rite in there somewhere
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

From rear storage bin, but if u have t rex arms need to find a buddy.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

4. Member
    Ok I will try to reach it. Don't have t rex arms but don't have the wing span of Anthony Davis either. Lol

5. Member
    I tried to go from the rear storage to the bolt holding the handle couldn't even get close. Maybe my handle was mounted further up than others. Don't see any other way to do it. I may have to glue the handle and remind everyone not to pull on it. I called three dealers and they said they have never seen one rattle loose so they couldn't offer much for suggestions.

6. Member
    Get one of these if the bolt is still threaded on the handle and just loose. Secure the ratchet to a long handle of some kind and reach in there!