1993 Champion 20' with 200 Mercury XRi value?

Looking at a boat, always liked Champion, my last one was a Cajun. This one is pretty slick, stored inside, transom seems solid. Has no hour meter, but the engine has not been run enough to blast the paint off of the lower unit. Says he built a shed to store it in when he bought it. His wife died, he remarried and new wife does not get along with the lake life at all. Claims to have it serviced and tuned every year. No fading or cracking to be found in the hull, a couple of dock gouging marks on the left side. Belly looks new, tip of the keel has been replaced. Seats are still nice, original carpet looks good. Has a new Motorguide trolling motor. I do not like the empty holes drilled in the bow to facilitate the new trolling motor, not sure how to get around that. NADA was 5,500 retail, he is higher than that. Opinions? Ran once last year, not at all this year, twice the year before. He said he did not have it tuned up last winter...

Attached Images Attached Images

Thats a fish n ski model 201. Great hull. 6-9k give or take a few.

3. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    ^^^^This.

4. Member
    Write the check as fast as you can, that is quite a find.
    You Don't Know what you Don't Know until you Know.

1984 Champion 201/Yamaha 175
    1986 Ranger 390v/Yamaha 200
    2002 Viper Cobra Coosa 216/Mercury 225EFI
    2002 ProSports ProKat 2200/Twin Yamaha 150HPDIs

5. Member
    If you don't buy it send me the ad. I've been looking for a nice fish and ski to take the grandkids out in