seriously pump out a 20'6" and 21'6" glass already

we need the top tier competition boat already, we need to see it compete and i am dreaming of the new v8 merc so your running out of time
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

A fast rough water boat for st Clair and Erie up here would be sweet!
    2011 Ranger z521/2023 250ProXS

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BADAIR View Post
    A fast rough water boat for st Clair and Erie up here would be sweet!
    no such thing.......

to really handle those waters...........a "go fast" & "handle rough water" boat will never exist............guess it really depends on what you mean by "fast". If you mean over 70mph......ain't ever gunna happen.
    the slower (60mph'ish) boats already exist, they are called "multi species" boats.
    Last edited by PolarKraft195; 06-04-2018 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OhioChamp183 View Post
    no such thing.......

to really handle those waters...........a "go fast" & "handle rough water" boat will never exist............guess it really depends on what you mean by "fast". If you mean over 70mph......ain't ever gunna happen.
    the slower (60mph'ish) boats already exist, they are called "multi species" boats.
    Ohh it's possible, smooth ride comes from narrow boats. I had a warrior v2090 20'5"x 90" with a tired 200 efi that went 59mph (25"transom, 30+"gunnels multi species hull rated 300hp), so we all like wide boats these days, so why not make the hull stepped, but not the front to back more like left to right, make the running surface 60" wide then a 3" jump up to a secondary running surface to 75" wide then the gunnel angled to 96+" like normal.

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishysam View Post
    Ohh it's possible, smooth ride comes from narrow boats. I had a warrior v2090 20'5"x 90" with a tired 200 efi that went 59mph (25"transom, 30+"gunnels multi species hull rated 300hp), so we all like wide boats these days, so why not make the hull stepped, but not the front to back more like left to right, make the running surface 60" wide then a 3" jump up to a secondary running surface to 75" wide then the gunnel angled to 96+" like normal.
    again, 60mph is doable for a lot of rough water handling boats, but 60mph is not considered "fast" anymore. I'm saying to get a 70MPH+ bassboat that handles Lake Erie very well, is not going to happen.

Also! If fishing those lakes, why does anyone need a 70mph boat. You'll use that speed about 1% of the time on those lakes!

Quote Originally Posted by OhioChamp183 View Post
    again, 60mph is doable for a lot of rough water handling boats, but 60mph is not considered "fast" anymore. I'm saying to get a 70MPH+ bassboat that handles Lake Erie very well, is not going to happen.

Also! If fishing those lakes, why does anyone need a 70mph boat. You'll use that speed about 1% of the time on those lakes!
    But that worrior has a lot more hull, and 21* dead rise...