Power Pole pairing question

I have a set on my new to me boat. Didn't come with a handheld remote so I bought one. Now the issue is, the pumps are mounted way behind the battery charger, and I'm wondering if there is a way to pair the remote without having to touch the pair button on the pumps. Is this possible?
    17 Ranger Z520c Black Out Edition
    Yamaha 250 SHO

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Smart phone app would be the way..

Not sure what model or age poles you have.. All CM1.0 CM2.0 Power Poles support the android based app. The newer units (late CM1.0 and all CM2.0 support both Android and Apple iOS based boards

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrilla Gear View Post
    Smart phone app would be the way..

Not sure what model or age poles you have.. All CM1.0 CM2.0 Power Poles support the android based app. The newer units (late CM1.0 and all CM2.0 support both Android and Apple iOS based boards
    Thanks Rich, I bought my first set of Poles from you. The ones on my new boat are 2017 models, they are Blades. The remote I bought is the latest as well. Can you give me an idea as to how to go about pairing them?
    17 Ranger Z520c Black Out Edition
    Yamaha 250 SHO

4. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone357 View Post
    Thanks Rich, I bought my first set of Poles from you. The ones on my new boat are 2017 models, they are Blades. The remote I bought is the latest as well. Can you give me an idea as to how to go about pairing them?

I recognize the name

Pm Sent