Thread: Boat Cover Help

Boat Cover Help

I am new in town and looking for a reputable company that can make a costume boat cover for my TR21X any help would be highly appreciated and thanks in advance! Im in Suffolk btw

2. Member
    www.auroarcanvas.com best cover in my opinion you can get expensive, but top quality.
    Rocket

3. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    Aurora is the best. I don't know of a local company who can do a custom cover, tho.

define "
    costume boat cover"??

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass AHolic View Post
    define "
    costume boat cover"?? Someone I can take my boat too and have them do exact measurements with my trolling motor and single console as well as seats etc and make a cover exactly how I want it water proof all weather that I can travel with

I think Aurora already has your boat's measurements. If I'm not mistaken, they used to make the Triton (and other brand) boat covers. Ranger has always made their own, but most of the other brands got their covers from Aurora.
    Gitcha Bass On!

2015 ZX225

7. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    bass aholic is teasing you about your spelling. Costume means outfit...like Halloween costume. You want a CUSTOM boat cover. Made especially for your model boat....

8. Member
    I would do Aurora or Sunbrella. Dean's Top and Canvas is another option. Both companies should have your measurements. You will need to specify what trolling motor, graphs you have, and whether you want the cover made to accommodate the pedestal seats installed or not.