BBC SPONSOR

A few of our most recent electronic installs

Things have been crazy around the shop lately and I havent had time to post any BBC updates. Here are a few of our latest installs.

2013 Bullet 21xrd

We installed 2 Solix 10's at the console on a Bass Boat Technology dual dash mount and a Solix 12 on the bow with a BBT Bow Mount along with a Ultrex 112/45/Link. To make the dual dash mount work we had to swap out the Seastar helm for a tilting Seastar helm. We also swapped out the standard comfortroll for a ComforTroll D-Lux to accommodate the larger Ultrex pedal.

2012 Allison XB-21

We removed an HDS 8 and installed a custom BBT Dash mount with a Helix 12 SI.

Ranger 520

Here we installed a BBT Dash mount and relocated the gauges. We installed a Helix 9 at the console and the bow. The bow unit is on a BBT Bow mount.

2017 Allison XB-21

On this boat we installed a new Ulterra 112/60/Link, Helix 10 Mega DI, Lithium Pros M3130-36CK 2 battery kit, and cleaned up the previous "professional" installation mess.

2013 Allison XB-21

On this boat we installed a Solix 12 on the bow and a Solix 12 at the console. The console unit is on a custom BBT Allison dash mount. We also upgraded the steering wheel, installed a ethernet switch, ethernet cables, and tied in the Ultrex 112/45/Link.

Each and every install receives a dedicated circuit directly from the battery. We DO NOT cut corners and use the boat wiring.

If you are in the Kentucky Lake area and need electronics, installation, or both just let me know. We are pretty booked up right now but I will do my best to take care of you!
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0

2. Member
    Nice work as usual Tim!!!

3. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by bassworm1 View Post
    Nice work as usual Tim!!!
    Thank you!
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0