Thread: Bassboat Seats

Bassboat Seats

Going to redo my procraft Fish-N-Ski seats.. Any suggestions.. I called about 2 months ago trying to get info at bassboatseats and one of the ladys was having a bad day i guess and very rude.. My problem is the measurements for the back seat.. Any other companies that wont break the bank.. I called a few and one lady at llebrock (if i spelled Correctly?) was very nice and helpful but didnt have my size.. May end up just changing the front and leaving the back.. Anyhow yall have any suggestions on manufacturers.. Upholster shop around here wants over grand, and i might as well order new ones if im gonna spend that much..
    I Believe in Catch & Release...
    Only when I don't have Witnesses..

If you do use your original seats you’ll never have to worry about the fit. Also most any reputable shop can match your originals stitch for stitch, replace damaged foam, etc...
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

Quote Originally Posted by crank68 View Post
    If you do use your original seats you’ll never have to worry about the fit. Also most any reputable shop can match your originals stitch for stitch, replace damaged foam, etc...
    ^Excellent advice! Aftermarket seats tend to be bulkier (thicker) compared to stock originals too - obviously depending on your Procraft's original seats. Replacing my boats original bench seat with aftermarket buckets put me over an inch higher, and pushed me forward at least 1 inch... I had to cut off the bottom of my console to get my knees to fit under!

If your local upholstery shop is quoting $1k for all seats, that's not bad. I was quoted about $650 locally to redo just my original bench fabric. Foam and wood replacement would have been additional.

[duplicate deleted]