Minn Kota Customer Service

My 14 year model 12 foot talon went out on me, would not deploy but half way down. Brought it to my local minn kota service center to get fixed. My model is black in color and was losing some paint on the bottom, so minn kota was going to replace the outer cover for me. After getting the talon back in working order the service center had a problem with putting the new cover on the unit to close correctly. So i decided to call minn kota direct to explain my problem, after a few minutes on the phone they took all my information and said I will call you back by the end of the day. Within a hour they called me back to inform me they where sending me a brand new unit. This was above and beyond what i expected to say the least, customer service second to none.
    Last edited by tidewater; 06-01-2018 at 01:04 AM.

2. Member
    Nice! I've never dealt with minn kota on warranty. Glad they got you taken care of

I've sent my Talons to them and was treated the same way.... Fast, and after I had them back on the boat...have not had a single issue with them for the past 3 years. This was one of the primary reasons I pulled the trigger and ordered an Ulterra from them last year. Had a few issues with it this year...packed it up last week and shipped it to them after talking to their tech support; received an email yesterday that its on the way back to me.... Can only compliment their customer & tech support. I just ordered 15' Talons to replace the 8'ers. With customer service like that, I can't go wrong.

4. Member
    I've had great service from them also

5. Member
    Having some issues with my talons. Is there a specific customer service number I need to call or just whatever on the website?

6. Member
    I used the contact deal on their website. Sent them an email and they got back to me that Monday. I only had a small issue but they sent me the parts quick without any questions. Impressed me