Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Had it on my Golden retriever when she was a pup. Used it twice and both times after the insurance company got the bills they sent us a letter stating that the dog was no longer covered for those two ailments. Asked our vet about it and she said that was usually the way it worked. So needless to say I didn’t renew it after that and knock on wood she’s been good health wise going on 8 years since I cancelled it. My girl turns 10 this month so I hope it stays that way.

My buddy carried insurance on his dog and only had to pay a small amount when it was attached by a German Sheppard, the surgery was several thousand dollars. His dog passed away several years later from unrelated health problems. His Mom carried the insurance on her dog too and just yesterday, only had to pay $400 for major surgery on the dog. In his case, it has saved his family a TON of money.

3. Member
    Just ask for the treat em and street em price. You look after the pet after what ever they do. Once he starts staying overnight in their care the bill ramps up significantly for 10 minutes of attention per day.
    92 492vs. 92 Suzuki 225 EFI

4. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    Insurance isn't worth it, until you need it. We had insurance for our Brittany pup, the insurance was well worth it his first year as a pup. Just had some bizarre issues.
    Thanos was the hero

5. Member
    first dog ever, we did not have insurance. then pup swallowed a pencil. $750 later dog is fine. We have insurance now. Frankly, I did not want the dog and the family got it anyway. If that mutt gets any issue my family will want to fix no matter what. in my day, if dog dies, well as sad as it it, it happens.
    2024 Phoenix 818
    2024 merc 175 pro xs 3B411947

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12